Monday, June 2, 2008

*Public Service Announcement for C3 Readers*


Daschle: McCain Sought to Join Democrats

From Newsmax:

"Former Democratic Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle said that several years ago John McCain came close to leaving the Republican Party and caucusing with Senate Democrats."


C3 readers:
This is not news--repeat--not news.
It doesn't matter if he did or didn't. We Republicans know what John McCain is and isn't for. He will be the lesser of 2 evils. For very conservative Elephants like me, we want him to pander toward us. We know he will kowtow, flip, and possibly even stab us in the back, but I repeat again, so we don't have 5 months of this -- this is not news.

Thank you,

Chip's Church Chat




"Where primates think"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that this is the lesser of 2 evils. This also brings to mind that I make tons of mistakes I am held accountable for... I'd hate to have to pay for mistakes I "almost" made too.
-Kerry

Chip said...

You are the most empathetic person I have met. It will be a long year, maybe 4 years indeed.
chip.