Thursday, June 5, 2008

How did I miss this conservative???

Check out Rivka's Right Think post on "Alaska Governor Suing To Get Polar Bears Off The Endangered Species Act".

This lady may make the GOP VP list (though I wish she were on the P list!). Finally, a republican Governor with some.........'guts", and he is a woman! She makes me proud to be an American and even more, a Republican American. This has been a rough year for GOP pride.
Watch this gal. Why havn't I noticed her until now? Thanks Rivka and Dee.
chip.

3 comments:

Rivka said...

THanks for the link! I missed her to until Drudge reported on it, but I am going to keep my eye on this one.

Dee said...

Yeah, as you've probably noticed she's my first choice after J.C. Watts for McCain's VP pick. She's pretty impressive on all accounts.

Chip said...

My wife commented to our 3 year-old daughter that she could be president during Hillary Clinton's con session speech. I feel like we could tell her she could be a "great" president if Sarah Palin were to run. My fingers are crossed.
chip.