Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ho-hum--The Price is Wrong

I did something I haven't done in years--watched The Price is Right.

What the heck happened??? I was expecting handsome, charismatic Bob Barker and watched portly, listless, unfunny Drew Carey instead--blah!

Usually when there is a successor you try to go up, not regress. Carey isn't funny, he can't do the math in his head while contestants are spinning the big wheel, doesn't make the contestants feel good about their winnings and losings, and he's not kissable--Barker and Richard Dawson were all those things and more.

Whether I watch Drew Carey on a game show or sitcom, I just don't get it. I'm not an avid game show watcher--just Jeopardy! I would be interested what people who watch Price is Right religiously think.

As for me?
"Hated It."


(church chat on game shows)

No comments: