Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am ABC (Anyone But Clinton)

Folks, I know Clinton is a radical liberal. She wants to create a welfare state. She is against entrepreneurship; wants to raise taxes on the wealthy and give to the poor. She wants to create the largest bureaucracy in American history by providing a national healthcare system. She is anti-gun; pro-choice; pro-gay marriage; wants to open the borders for a free-for-all. I know John Lennon’s song “Imagine” would be the new national anthem if she could change it. That’s not what worries me.

I really can’t put my finger on it, but I worry about a neo-Nixon administration. I am too young to remember the 70’s. As I recall, Nixon developed a sense of inevitability, paranoia, and corruption. If Bill and Hillary get back into the White House I think the same dynamic could happen to them. Am I reading the Nixon administration wrong or is that what happened with the campaign contributions and trying to ruin all their perceived enemies.


Let’s say Hillary wins and she and Bill get back into the White House. Can anyone see the possibility of this same grandiose attitude developing?


Watergate was a dark stain on this country’s history. What could a future Clinton administration be like? That’s what I worry about with the Clintons— not just extreme liberalism but the corruption. That's why I am an ABC'er (Anyone But Clinton).


chip.

1 comment:

Andrew MacRae said...

I have posted a new strategy to defeat Hillary Clinton on Red State. It is bold an innovative and I ask that you check it out.